1. Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
2. Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
3. Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
4. Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
5. Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
6. Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
7. Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
8. Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
9. Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
10. Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
11. Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
12. Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
13. Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
14. If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
15. Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
16. Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
17. Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
18. Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.
prepaholic-shopaholic asked: #3!
Favourite fall activity: football games and walking through the park with all the gorgeous colors :)
- Favorite Lilly print?
- Favorite summer activity?
- Favorite fall activity?
- Diamonds or Pearls?
- Bowtie or tie?
- Dream date?
- Sail boat or speed boat?
- Favorite preppy brand?
- Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years?
- What about 10?
- Describe your ideal future.
- Favorite President?
- Favorite First Lady?
- What do you look for in a significant other?
- Favorite store?
- One thing you never leave your house without?
- 5 habits of yours.
- 4 things that make you smile.
- Turn ons/Turn offs?
Thank you for teaching me to do and be whatever and whoever you want to and to not care what others thought of you. Hope you married a millionaire up there. RIP Lauren Bacall.